Flexheader3 expands the existing possibilities to show pictures or load css files for flexible styling of your website. Flexheader3 makes it possible to assign an image or css-file at any point in your website, it does not depend on menu entries.
The picture appears on a module position and can be outside of your content, e.g. in your template header position.
Flexheader3 Features are:
- Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.x Native Module (including Joomla! 3.5 and PHP7)
- only one module needed fort many pictures
- can assign pictures to any page on joomla: articles, categories, components, menu entries and parent menu entries
- outputs an image, div with background image (to overlay your logo)
- can load a css file for styling pages, no need for different templates anymore
- released under the GPL License
- comes with german and english translation
- displays an help window on the frontpage, there you can see the filenames you need for use with flexheader3
- support for multilanguage
- creates XHTML valid html code
- can be used with responsive webdesign (if you know what you are doing)